Request a Charter Bus
Book a UGo shuttle for your next event through Transportation & Parking Services. UGo shuttles provide:
- Seating for 32 passengers and room for standing passengers, depending on the distance traveled
- Air conditioning and heat, but not equipped with restrooms
- ADA accessibility
- Visible UChicago branding on the sides and back of the shuttles
- Service throughout the Chicago area
- Hourly Fee - $95/hour for Chicago-area charters only
- Two-hour minimum for each shuttle
- Cancellation fee is $50 a shuttle
- Additional cleaning fee (if needed after the charter) is $75
A $50 cancellation fee will be assessed for all charters cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled service request. Transportation & Parking Services cannot guarantee charter requests received with less than 72 hours’ notice. Chartering UGo shuttles is provided based on the availability of resources. Groups traveling with minors must provide an adult chaperone for the duration of the ride.
To charter a UGo shuttle, fill out the request a charter bus form.
Non-UChicago Branded Buses
For all other charter requests (yellow school buses, luxury coach buses), please visit BuySite, the University's procurement website.
Charter charges begin accruing 30 minutes before the first pick-up time and end upon arrival back at the shuttle garage. These rates will be charged if the shuttle is in motion or sitting still, and includes the driver, fuel, and mileage. No alcohol or tobacco products will be allowed on the shuttles. Charter routes will be approved by Transportation & Parking Services.